This is a Private tour to Salto de la Jalda Waterfalls Nestled deep in the Cordillera Oriental Mountain Range and surrounded by a lush tropical rainforest is the highest waterfall in the Caribbean, Salto La Jalda. Fly along the pristine beaches of Punta Cana, past the quiet villages to the north slopes of the sierra and discover the magic and mystery of this incredible beauty nestled deep in a lush tropical rainforest. Experience a 60-minute round trip helicopter flight over the waterfall and Playa Esmeralda with a one-hour picnic stop. See how the rushing waters spill over the cliffs and then enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature during your stay at the most amazing Esmeralda beach.
- Discover the magic of the highest waterfall in the Caribbean, Salto La jada
- Explore the nature during your stay at Esmeralda beach
- Fly over amazing beaches and past the quiet villages to the north slopes of the Sierra
- See how the rushing waters spill over the cliffs
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Ground transportation to/from your hotel
- Express VIP Check-in upon arrival
- 60-minute roundtrip helicopter flight
- 1-hour total stay at the most amazing unspoiled beach
- Subway picnic lunch at the beach with soft drinks and water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Drinks
Departure & Return
The traveler will get a meeting point after the Reservation Process. Tours start and Finished in our meeting points.
Punta Cana Helicopter
What To Expect?
Get your tickets for visiting The Highest Waterfalls in the Caribean. El Salto la Jalda by Helicopter fly from Punta Cana.
Discover like a bird Salto La Jalda – the highest waterfall in the Caribbean which is nestled deep in the Cordillera Oriental Mountain Range and surrounded by a lush tropical rainforest. An experience you will never forget.
There’s only one way to appreciate the sweeping valleys and dramatic landscape of the Dominican Republic’s tallest waterfall – and that’s from the air. Take a breathtaking helicopter flight over Salto Jalda National Park for an unforgettable holiday experience.
The adventure begins as you’re whisked from your hotel to the heliport. Climb aboard the chopper and get ready for takeoff. You’ll soon be soaring above remote farms, villages, and lush green rainforest towards the northern slopes of the Cordillera Oriental mountain range. Sweeping over the clifftops, your expert pilot will get closer than ever for you to admire the 272ft heights of Salto Jalda.
Then, descending through the jungle canopy, you’ll touch down at the secluded Playa Esmerelda beach. Spread out your towel here and soak up some sun on the white sand. And you’ve time for a dip in the Caribbean before the return flight serves up more grandstand views.
What you should bring?
- Repellent buds
- Comfortable pants
- Hiking shoes for forest
- Swimming wear
- Extra Waterbottle
- Lunch or snacks
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
Note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/Excursion departure time, we can arrangements hotel pick-up with no extra Charges. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local Tour guide to organize pick-up arrangements.
Additional Info Confirmation
- Tickets are the Receipt after paying this Tour. You can show the payment on your phone.
- Meeting Point Will be received After the Reservation Process.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 7 years old kids.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility unless they have at least 2 people who can assist them
- All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions
- The activity provider reserves the right to add more passengers to the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Infants for this trip are allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Please read our cancelations policies.
Locals and Nationals Tour Guides & Guest Services
Reservations: Tours & Excursions in Dom. Rep.
Tel / Whatsapp +1-809-720-6035.
We are Flexible Setting Private Tours by Whatsapp: +18097206035.